Friday, 30 May 2008

It's 8.30 and class at 9. I'm early for school again. Think I've been early for school the entire week! Hmmm...So not like me): I forced myself to wake up duper early and leave my house cos I've got a few projects to complete. If I reach school late, it's my prob cos its an individual project.
Late= Less time for project
Hols are finally coming and I can sleep in longer! Whoo! No more long bus rides to school at 6am(: No more squeezing in with irritating secondary school kids and adults going to work. But about 3 weeks that is.
After the hols, I swear I'm going late for lessons again. All these late nights and early mornings are giving me zits): Arrgh!
Zap those nasty zits!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D